Step out of the ordinary!
Let’s call this…. LOBSCHOS?
Lobster on nachos makes every day a better day!
Lobster wood-fired nachos
- A Wood-Fired pizza oven, I highly recommend Authentic Pizza Ovens for the Top quality Ovens
- Wood logs
- 1 bag tortilla chips restaurant style
- 1 1/2 cup lobster meat cooked
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 cup mozarella cheese grated
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
Sauce (white queso)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp white flour
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 avocadoes ripped
- 2 tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 green onion thinly minced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes finely diced
- salt and pepper
- In a pot, at medium heat, melt the butter and add the garlic.
- Add the flour and stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Gradually add the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cream cheese and the cheddar cheese until all melted.
- Add the smoked paprika, salt and pepper and stir at low heat.
- Peel and cut the avocadoes.
- In a bowl, with a fork, mash the avocadoes with the lime juice.
- Add the cilantro, the green onion and the tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate while the nachos are cooking.
- For cooking, i'm using a wood-fired oven by "The authentic pizza ovens" but feel free to use any other type of oven.
- Start your wood-fired oven and heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (same temperature as a regular oven)
- Put a generous layer of tortilla chips in a large cast iron pan.
- Add the red onions, the tomatoes and the lobster meat.
- Add the cheese, the jalapenos and the parsley.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add a generous layer of Queso sauce on top of the nachos.
- Serve with the guacamole for dipping.
Links to the equipment: Wood-Fired pizza oven from Authentic Pizza Ovens
Leave A Comment